Dear GOD, I don't sleep well anymore. I know that I am supposed to have faith in You and Your love but my heart is aching for all of my beautiful loved ones who took the jab. They are not bad people by any stretch. Instead they are very loving people who would never be able to comprehend the evil in this world. Please don't punish them because they were trusting of the wrong people. Please GOD, I am begging You to save their souls, our souls. You see anything beautiful You have planned for our future just wouldn't be beautiful without them. Please GOD forgive us all where we have failed You. Please make our hearts and souls worthy of Your love and mercy. Please Lord, we have turned back to You in love, in prayer and we ask that You heal our loved ones and please heal our land. Thank you for listening. Thank you for keeping us strong through giving us each other here. Please remove the evil from our world so we can enjoy Your Creations. I love You.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

ret family guy just trying to bring light to the world

πŸ™God Bless all

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

LET US CRETE A FIELD OF LIGHT AROUND YOUR LOVED ONES, AND SENDING ANGELS AND WARRING ANGELS TO PROTECT THEM AND STAY WITH THEM . THERE WERE MANY MANY SALINE SHOTS--I SEE YOU GUYS MAKING IT THROUGH , AND YOU , AT THE END, SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED. GOD BLESS YOU, DEAR ONE.

Beautifully said. Thank you and Thank you GOD. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Agree 100%. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Praying a lot. My heart hurts at the thought that those I love could be harmed.

Amen.

πŸ™So beautiful and sweet. Agree 100% People were so deceived. Good people. πŸ™

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Such a beautiful prayer and every word is what we should all be praying for. Thank you and God bless you.

In agreement in Jesus' Name. ;)

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

this is so beautiful. Amen

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

My younger son they claim, passed from SIDS when he was 5 months & 4 days old. That was 22 years ago. My older son was forced to take the jab in boot camp recently. He's all I have left. It would destroy me if I lost him too. My husband commented the other day that if the death expectations are accurate, he may end up being the only member of his family alive in the next few years, because he thinks they all took it.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

I'm very sorry for the loss of your baby. Perhaps that little angel can intervene and be the source of your strength right now.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

MAY HE, TOO BE SURROUNDED IN LIGHT, PROTECTED BY ANGELS. LET US KEEP THE VIBRATINS HIGH AND IN CONSTANT PRAYER WHICH ALLOWS THESE TO HEAL

(3) Show this thread