I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD, I don't sleep well anymore. I know that I am supposed to have faith in You and Your love but my heart is aching for all of my beautiful loved ones who took the jab. They are not bad people by any stretch. Instead they are very loving people who would never be able to comprehend the evil in this world. Please don't punish them because they were trusting of the wrong people. Please GOD, I am begging You to save their souls, our souls. You see anything beautiful You have planned for our future just wouldn't be beautiful without them. Please GOD forgive us all where we have failed You. Please make our hearts and souls worthy of Your love and mercy. Please Lord, we have turned back to You in love, in prayer and we ask that You heal our loved ones and please heal our land. Thank you for listening. Thank you for keeping us strong through giving us each other here. Please remove the evil from our world so we can enjoy Your Creations. I love You.

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it