I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! Sending my love and light to all!

✨How many of you are able to recognize the angelic/galactic ships in the sky currently? ✨
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga
#godwon

Yes! I see them daily.

I think I have seen them.

I have not seen any yet.

We will never see them!

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

In the 70s, O was cycling to my evening piano lesson, and part of the trip was through an area with no street lights.

I looked up and watched this bright light traveling in a straight line, quite quickly, I thought it was a satelight.

I could not tell if it was a small light close to me, or a big light far away...

Then, the light came to a halt, then, went vertically and disappeared.

I almost fell off my bicycle.

Then, in 1996, I was standing on our front lawn at Whiteman AFB in base housing, talking to my husband while he smoked a cigarette before bed (he stopped smoking about 12 years ago)

I looked up at a clear starry sky, and saw a triangular shape blocking out the stars.

It was silentl.

I ran under the car port and onto the back lawn just in time to see it disappear in the direction of the flightline.

I have not seen any other UFOs since...

no but then again i dont look up much

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

I see more then just ships

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Its amazing isnt it!! help is on its way!!
#darktolight

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

My wife and I saw 4 small ships together and I alone saw 2 another time alone. It was several years ago and they where shaped like ticktac lights that could go in any direction through trees and other objects.

(2) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I think i see a few Small ships. They are like little cars and they go fast. If thats them. I talk to them but no answer yet. 😊👍❤🙏🇺🇸

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

When in meditation ask to be connected. Or tune into some higher frequencies! Keep trying you will feel their energy, or be shown during sleep! Love and light! 🦁❤️

(1) Show this thread