Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! Sending my love and light to all!

✨How many of you are able to recognize the angelic/galactic ships in the sky currently? ✨
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga
#godwon

Yes! I see them daily.

I think I have seen them.

I have not seen any yet.

We will never see them!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I think i see a few Small ships. They are like little cars and they go fast. If thats them. I talk to them but no answer yet. 😊👍❤🙏🇺🇸

When in meditation ask to be connected. Or tune into some higher frequencies! Keep trying you will feel their energy, or be shown during sleep! Love and light! 🦁❤️

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Thanks, I will give it a shot. Do you hear different tones in your ears? I do, and its Not tinnitis. Yesterday, alone in bath, i hear the EBS signal plain as day. This happened 3 times. Hubby didnt hear it, no radio on and he was watching the tv. THIS REALLY HAPPENED, im excited but not sure who or what it is. 😊🤔🙏❤