Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! Sending my love and light to all!

✨How many of you are able to recognize the angelic/galactic ships in the sky currently? ✨
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga
#godwon

Yes! I see them daily.

I think I have seen them.

I have not seen any yet.

We will never see them!

I think i see a few Small ships. They are like little cars and they go fast. If thats them. I talk to them but no answer yet. 😊👍❤🙏🇺🇸

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

When in meditation ask to be connected. Or tune into some higher frequencies! Keep trying you will feel their energy, or be shown during sleep! Love and light! 🦁❤️

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Thanks, I will give it a shot. Do you hear different tones in your ears? I do, and its Not tinnitis. Yesterday, alone in bath, i hear the EBS signal plain as day. This happened 3 times. Hubby didnt hear it, no radio on and he was watching the tv. THIS REALLY HAPPENED, im excited but not sure who or what it is. 😊🤔🙏❤

(1) Show this thread