Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! Sending my love and light to all!

✨How many of you are able to recognize the angelic/galactic ships in the sky currently? ✨
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga
#godwon

Yes! I see them daily.

I think I have seen them.

I have not seen any yet.

We will never see them!

In the 70s, O was cycling to my evening piano lesson, and part of the trip was through an area with no street lights.

I looked up and watched this bright light traveling in a straight line, quite quickly, I thought it was a satelight.

I could not tell if it was a small light close to me, or a big light far away...

Then, the light came to a halt, then, went vertically and disappeared.

I almost fell off my bicycle.

Then, in 1996, I was standing on our front lawn at Whiteman AFB in base housing, talking to my husband while he smoked a cigarette before bed (he stopped smoking about 12 years ago)

I looked up at a clear starry sky, and saw a triangular shape blocking out the stars.

It was silentl.

I ran under the car port and onto the back lawn just in time to see it disappear in the direction of the flightline.

I have not seen any other UFOs since...

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it