Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

That's a BIG crumb. May God bless and protect our Military on the ground, in the air and cyber ops. Praying for the safety of all.

I really hope so!!!!!!! I know not to get attached to dates/events, but man I HOPE SO! Time has been at a standstill for so long...

HQW WE LQQK 2 TWITTR WHEN WE BEN SUSP SQ MANY TIMES WE QN > ANQNUP NQW !
LQL
PLEASE...
GIV ME A SIGN...
;)

In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication

@wishnstar I believe we are nearly there, more people are ready for change now !! 🦋🌈🕊😊

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Timestamp Fun! 🐸

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

look to Twitter- half of us got suspended

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤷🏼‍♀️ i wish for this to be done once and for all. 😖

Retired Veteran, Patriot, Constitutionalist, and lover of Freedom! Save the Republic!

Soooo, when nothing happens during the SB other than Brady getting his 29th ring then what? I mean, seriously folks, I am physically sick from what has happened to this country. Do you know what adds to that? False promises of "it's coming" by this date. It's part of the reason I stopped listening to Charlie Ward. Credibility is shot with me. Do I hope something does? 100000% but have I seen any indication that anyone actually knows? No.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Patrick Henry to his Publication

Completely understand. This is the part when I had to realize that waiting was better - no matter how long it takes - better than being a slave to a cabal or any man. Prayer helps. Reading the Bible helps more. Faith is powerful. My best to you. You are not alone!

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

In response Patrick Henry to his Publication

Keep the faith! There are so many things going on right now, no nobody will tell you or anybody else the plans or when they will make a move, it is really war, so hold the line, be strong, and we will get trought this together ❤️ and remember#TheBestIsYetToCome🙏😍

(3) Show this thread

Our goal is to have a worldwide group of Godly people to read daily the Proverb of the DATE. https://proverbs.club/goal-of-proverbs-club

Note: This image was originally posted by an anon, not Q.

Where we go one, We go All.. For GOD and Country

So im confused.... Are we to watch the SB or NO

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In response Absolute American to her Publication

Only after each quarter to check your pool numbers,,, then immediatly buy silver bullion with your winnings....

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Absolute American to her Publication

might be the year for it🤷. high hopes, low expectations 🤷

(2) Show this thread

that tweet came on 1/6

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

My theory all along is that Biden will tweet this when the shit hits the fan!

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

Is Trump on gab now?

In response Rivers M18 to his Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

they wont let me back on twitter

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

In response Marilyn Littleton to her Publication

🤣🤣 me neither.... ive tried diff emails n phone#s guess 7 x's is the max

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Marilyn Littleton to her Publication

Consider yourself lucky for what eve reason though I have tried many times and many ways they will not let me cancel my account. They threaten because they can not identify me that my account will be suspended but its not.

(2) Show this thread

i got suspended from twitter. i hope he posts here too

5:5

🙉soooo is the superbowl still happeing on air haha?

I like cookies..... and crumbs

Found it. Someone did get a screenshot.

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Cookie Crumb to his Publication

I saw this a month ago...........then we all got kicked off.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

(11) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my 55th birthday tomorrow👍

Patriot; President Trump fan; business coach and creator of the F.I.E.R.C.E. Entrepreneurs Program.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Happy Birthday!

Wait for the Lord, and keep His way, And He will exalt you to inherit the land🇺🇲; When the wicked are cut off you will see it! Ps 37:34🥰

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!🎉
I hope it becomes your most unforgettable birthday ever!🎆🎂🍿🎊🎈✨

(5) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

But, but, but he was removed from twatter... Will it be Dan or Don Jr..?? I truly want it to be during the SB tomorrow, what an "in your face" to the NFL and it's millionaires who dont know how to stand for our flag...Do it at half time so there is no winner, no trophy and parade!.. YES please...

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

He´s still on Twatter under "President Trump 45 Archived "

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Are ya'all going to watch the Game? I've been preaching no Football, but something tells me we should be watching this one.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Ghost Ezra said to watch this Superbowl! 👀👀 😉

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

gonna 1/2 2 phone a friend as so many of us are twatter free! 😂🤔😂

I like cookies..... and crumbs

I remember seeing this on twitter shortly before the first big purge. Should've gotten a screenshot of it. Hopefully someone else did...

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

I definitely got a screenshot of it that night. LOL

(2) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

GO BIG style
I like it

Dude abides