Superbowl 55.#55

Only people mentioned by @Cookie95 in this post can reply

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Cookie Crumb to his Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

I wish

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

I was following him on twiter and reposted it and no one believed it was true..hey all just said hummm...so is this real or fake? I mean Trump and Powell was following him. So I thought it was legit

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

I saw this a month ago...........then we all got kicked off.

I absolutely believe that was the marker. Saw it happen and put it in the back of my mind just in case. As the days progressed I realized THAT was IT!!!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I posted that the day it came out and was pretty much poo pooed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔I miss him and all his great posts. Hope he returns!! (There is a Patriot 1776 on here, and he's great, but it's not the same. Different "voice." If it is the same one, he's changed. 😔 )

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

PS: I remember he loved Lou Dobbs. So, he's probably not too happy today about Dobbs being kicked off Fox Business.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I took a screenshot of this on Twitter & posted it on Gab because no one else seemed to be doing it. I remembered that the Q post didn't specify it would be the President who would tweet it
That account was one suspended in the purge last month

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

it is 55! 🙀🤯.

When?!?!

I like cookies..... and crumbs

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

It happened the day of the "insurrection". The time it was posted was 4:17PM PST or 7:17PM EST.

(1) Show this thread

Trust God, Trust Trump, Trust our military!!!!

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Coming Soon

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

TY - I just bookmarked it..

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😃😃😃😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀