I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAmen and Amen, In Jesus' name we pray.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen
i
Hi Tammi

Hi. How have you been? Hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I hope your Thanksgiving day was good. It will be awhile before I am back here. I am on a mission from God in ministry. I am battling with Shane ~ DE on twitter. I sure do miss AU...my home is here.
Pray for us when you pray Sis ...

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈIt was great. Thanks for asking. Always Praying. You go get them. I have faith in you and you will succeed in what you are doing. GOD has got you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread