My former analysis of the technical sphere lacked nuance from the political (the national state) as well as the social (notably the family). As I get older and wiser I am seeing more of the connections, and can perceive dynamics that were once invisible to me. A bit groggy, bit a short video on how I have high hopes for a benevolent revolution ahead that puts family back at the heart of everything we do. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/what-happens-when-globalism-reverses?sd=pf

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

“Benevolent revolution” — simply yet profoundly true.

And also, the Family structure is the strongest structure there is, this is why they work so hard to destroy it, indeed. There is no stronger force in the universe than a close knit family unit. What they fear most, will end up becoming a reality because through all of this trauma, we are going to essentially see one another as not just strangers but part of the same family. Trauma Bonding. This whole experience will inevitably bring the whole Realm closer together, we will look out for one another as we always should have, as one Family, as God always intended. We are all children of the most high, and we have all been abused in one way or another. This is the end of human suffering, for the most part. Also, do you think you can get trump to say " Shag Off" or "Bloody Wanker" or even maybe "Shag off you bloody wanker" ? LMAO.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

We here at AU are that close knit family you speak of 😉

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Indeed, you guys have honestly restored my faith in humanity. This is the closest I have ever been to feeling , understood and appreciated. You all are great, great, great, amazing, wonderful and beautifully unique individuals. You cannot be stopped. We cannot be stopped. We are here to change the world.

(2) Show this thread

Very well articulated! Also very poignant, and very accurate! The common denominator that unites us all is the children, and that will be the final straw once everyone is aware of it. We will naturally shift into protective mode, it will be almost an instinctual automatic response. No matter how much we have been tricked and mislead,, our parental instincts will kick in once we collectively realize that our Children are being preyed upon. It will all work itself out, as you stated. The veil of ignorance will be swiftly torn off. It's like when your in a deep sleep, and someone has to throw cold water on you to wake up. The cold water is coming. and its time for the rude awakening.