My former analysis of the technical sphere lacked nuance from the political (the national state) as well as the social (notably the family). As I get older and wiser I am seeing more of the connections, and can perceive dynamics that were once invisible to me. A bit groggy, bit a short video on how I have high hopes for a benevolent revolution ahead that puts family back at the heart of everything we do. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/what-happens-when-globalism-reverses?sd=pf

Very well articulated! Also very poignant, and very accurate! The common denominator that unites us all is the children, and that will be the final straw once everyone is aware of it. We will naturally shift into protective mode, it will be almost an instinctual automatic response. No matter how much we have been tricked and mislead,, our parental instincts will kick in once we collectively realize that our Children are being preyed upon. It will all work itself out, as you stated. The veil of ignorance will be swiftly torn off. It's like when your in a deep sleep, and someone has to throw cold water on you to wake up. The cold water is coming. and its time for the rude awakening.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Breathofthewok in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Drowned King, click on at the bottom under it