😭🤣🤣🤣😭😂😂😂
NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO "sCiENtificallY" say it's the unvaxxed stressing the vaxxed and causing the blood clots, strokes and heart attacks!!!

🤡

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

As a side note, I unvaxed for 10 years now. my employer did approve an exemption (so big of them) but are making me pay an extra $1k for my health ins bec I supposedly am the reason for more sickness and costs. i have never caught the virus but my vaxed coworkers are repeatedly catching it. not to mention an extreme immediate host of cancers, heart problems, vertigo, double vision and so on. Yet my educated medical coworkers still believe in the safety and efficacy of the poison jab.

I have a question for all Veterans, Now why would they send a servey for you to fill out send with a one time visit to provide a Blood sample❗️🤔🧐😠THAT RIGHT THERE IS VERY VERY FISHY/SHADY to me❗️😏 I threw mine in the GARBAGE ❗️I’m not giving anyone blood to check my Genetic and especially the Government ❗️with all these Poison Jabs that they want everyone to get, My opinion they want to make jabs to target certain DNA, They are looking for a certain DNA TO WIPE OUT❗️ANYONE THAT GETS ONE OF THESE SERVEYS GET RID OF IT❗️😏Share

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It's so past being funny. It really is.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

WTF seriously? Please tell me people aren't straight up dumb enough to fall for that 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

When, is enough, enough ? Seriously, We continually look the fools spreading the truth, yet the sheep will actually believe this bull crap.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Oh for goodness' sake!
Sounds like desperation - wonder if any will actually believe this? Surely not!

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

seriously in real life who knows whose vaxed or not? in normal everyday conversation do you ask someone if they're vaxed? these people are delusional living in their puppet world. vaxed are dying wake up.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😡😡😡

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

They're panicking. I've followed Pubmed for over 10 years and I've never read something as panicking. Matter of fact I've never read anything anywhere near this from PubMed. I've used PubMed in many 'arguments' as a reference to my claims as well. Looks like panic to me.

Follower more than a poster.

Whoever “The Science” is they are one stupid motherfugger.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

That is the dumbest manufactured conclusion for defense of their own major failure....AGAIN.....

Science yo

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I pray this causes the brainwash to question "the science" and wake up!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

pardon me while i say...WHAT THE FUCK WILL THEY COME UP WITH NEXT!!!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Thank you for making me laugh so hard at the blatant ignorance those scientifically educated people flaunt! You made my day! Happy thanksgiving.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

some more brain washed form of horse shit...

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

this looks like a four year old wrote it

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

🤣🤣🤣🤣

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Let me get this straight from "a mini review": ...

So If you are stressed or panicked from getting the injection, your blood vessels constrict which likely causes blood clotting.?🤔

Wait... let me locate backup laughter from the cheering section!
😄😆😂🤣😅

Unreal how they WON'T STOP trying to alter as many people as possible!!😡🙄🙄 EVIL!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I wont keep my comments to myself these people need to be rolled up on and taken to gitmo enough BS I am sick of it pushing the propaganda whats worse it our military allowing it.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

You make allowing, sound negative. Let me introduce you to a positive, Military allowing them to incriminate themselves.

RICO, works best this way...

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Oh good grief! lol

I was going to say something awful about the writers, but my mom would be disappointed in me. I’ll just keep my comments to myself.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Its always Somebody Elses Fault With The SyCos / Lizards / Minion/ demon's .............

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Lawd! Follow the Non-Science 🤦🏻‍♀️

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Problem is - we are onto them all. We know when their mouth is moving, lies are falling out.

books, painting, walks in nature

All these publications are payed by... Big Pharma!!!!