VK on TS.
I just pray that Soros and those who he controls (organisations and people) are not involved in this protests. Otherwise, Iran will become Syria on steroids.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I'm praying that all of this horror comes to an end, and people can enjoy the life God gave them ☺️ That is my prayer ☺️

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Operation Ajax is the story of the CIA coup that removed the democratically elected Mossadegh and reinstated the monarchy.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

We know he has been gone a while now but the normies don't..
This is floating around today...

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I will take his death a 150 million times if necessary, reptiles be like that...

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Free Iran!!!
Fight
Fight
Fight
Regime change.
People have the power.
We stand with you.
Q

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Sure hope soros isn't breathing. He was possessed by satan off & on. So VILE. Reprehensible.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Operation Ajax?? That made me lol... I remember my cousins telling me in high school, that basically I couldn't date anybody because they'd give me something Ajax couldn't take off. And everybody wonders why I act like a dude.. because all I could do is hang out with these mofo's. They were all friends with my cousins and if I ever did go out with any of them, they dare not touch me. 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm thankful now but boy I thought they just were continuously pooping on my parade.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Wake up call..

They’re the same Evil PARASITES THAT WANT THE NWO❗️😏

A film clip celebrating the start of the 20th century.
Hollywood style production. The year is 1900.
Performers waving the Israeli flag.
Before the creation of Israel?
Molech? Bohemian Grove? Child sacrifice?
Synagogue of Satan, Hollywood style.
58 sec.
😳☹️🤡

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Any info on it being Soros backed?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://gellerreport.com/2018/09/iran-admits-soros.html/ starting in 2018 Iran admitted, here's one of the articles

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

I'm rereading all posts re: Iran
Post#48 is rather interesting.

executive order 11105 signed by none itger than JFK came up in a dig from this eveings timestamps

executive order 11105 signed by none itger than JFK came up in a dig from this eveings timestamps

(6) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Bless the Iranian people! I hold a special place for them. They have so ripped off, and it pisses me off greatly .God protect them now. Restore that beautiful culture🙏

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

"THE SAME PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE..."