ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

VK on TS.
I just pray that Soros and those who he controls (organisations and people) are not involved in this protests. Otherwise, Iran will become Syria on steroids.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

https://gellerreport.com/2018/09/iran-admits-soros.html/ starting in 2018 Iran admitted, here's one of the articles

seems to be some evidence for sure. not sure if the orange signs (image2) are coincidence, or color revolution, but the tweet is pretty darn suggestive Soros is involved (again note the use of the color orange on the map)

link to twit thread: https://twitter.com/opensociety/status/1572973594292133888

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

What I have seen for now is that, what they claim, Kurdish separatists are putting barricades in some cities in Iran and trying to controls some cities. City name - Javanrud which is close to Iraq border. Maybe someone is trying to take use of situation for their causes.

This is latest:
🇮🇷 During the recent unrest in Iran, 40 foreign nationals were arrested. Two of them are French, accused of inciting riots.

Info is from Intel Slava Z

Also, it is interesting thar all this coming after Russia - Iran military cooperation (Iran have been selling drones to Russia). So, like we always say, question everything. Trust, but verify.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

All I see on TikTok now is this Iran stuff. These people are scared. However just saw one from Eric Swalwell questioning Christopher Wray and they were both supporting action against Iran so that does allude to the DS support theory. Then you have China TikTok in this mix. Interesting web here and will be watching closely.

(1) Show this thread