ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

VK on TS.
I just pray that Soros and those who he controls (organisations and people) are not involved in this protests. Otherwise, Iran will become Syria on steroids.

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

executive order 11105 signed by none itger than JFK came up in a dig from this eveings timestamps

executive order 11105 signed by none itger than JFK came up in a dig from this eveings timestamps

Great reminder. Iran and saving Isreal for last always stood out. Bonus is the one about those you trust the most.

I learned a while ago about the C_A involvement in Iran a few years ago. It was shocking to learn how progressive the country was to how backwards it is now.

I’m old enough to remember some of the Iran hostage situation and how it clogged the newsfeed.

We’ve been programmed our entire lives and far too trusting of elected officials. That all stopped with Trump & Q.

No turning back now.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

DOE a Deer a Female Deer🎶

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

1 2 3