Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana is your 107 again!

There simply is no measure in human language to convey the respect Nana has for Robert Kennedy Jr.
No words measure up!

There is quit literally no telling how many children and yes adults as well this man has saved even at great risk to himself and his family.

MY HERO!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Liberty - Autonomy - Universal Law - Living Library - Q

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😍I love that man. Such a beautiful soul

(6) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

A very mighty and brave hero of our country who was never recognized for his great valor and his love of this country. He was the most effective and just AG we ever had.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE COSMIC CHRIST AND THE QUANTUM RIPPLE

I was Prompted to Write This at 4:00 AM on the Morning that Queen Elizabeth's Death was Announced. I have been Waiting for an Appropriate Moment to Share It.

I Believe that Moment is Now

"We are Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded Wave-Particle/Particle-Wave Patterns--Vibrational Drops in a (Q)uantum Sea of Sonoluminescent Light and Sound.

The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus the Christ at the Zero
Point of Human History--At the Meeting Place of Time and Eternity--Created a (Q)uantum (R)ipple of Love-Light and Light-Love that has Reverberated Throughout the Centuries, a (Q)uantum (R)ipple that
Simultaneously Included and Transcended All that Was and All that Would Ever Be

A (Q)uantum (R)ipple that Now Rises and Converges to "Trance"-Form, "Trance"-Mute and "Trance"-Figure the Fear-Based Inverted Matrix that has Obsured Our Vision and Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing and Experiencing the Fiery I

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

the Fiery I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the Universal, (Q)uantum Source of Our Being.
A (R)adiant (R)ipple of Space-Time and Time-Space that Calls Each and Every One of Us to Create a New World based upon the Conscious Recognition and Celebration of that Very Spirit--The One-Who-Lives-And-Moves-In-All-Things-- in Ourselves, One Another and All of Creation, Here and Now.

ROBERT KENNEDY'S GREATEST SPEECH: A TINY RIPPLE OF HOPE (8:11)

Kennedy's Greatest Speech: A Tiny Ripple of Hope - YouTube

“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be ...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

This entire family brings me pause.
What they have been through is a National atrocity.
Justice is coming

#KennedySonDay 💖💖💖
✨ Here Comes The Sun ✨