🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Enjoy your day.

#KennedySonDay

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE COSMIC CHRIST AND THE QUANTUM RIPPLE

I was Prompted to Write This at 4:00 AM on the Morning that Queen Elizabeth's Death was Announced. I have been Waiting for an Appropriate Moment to Share It.

I Believe that Moment is Now

"We are Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded Wave-Particle/Particle-Wave Patterns--Vibrational Drops in a (Q)uantum Sea of Sonoluminescent Light and Sound.

The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus the Christ at the Zero
Point of Human History--At the Meeting Place of Time and Eternity--Created a (Q)uantum (R)ipple of Love-Light and Light-Love that has Reverberated Throughout the Centuries, a (Q)uantum (R)ipple that
Simultaneously Included and Transcended All that Was and All that Would Ever Be

A (Q)uantum (R)ipple that Now Rises and Converges to "Trance"-Form, "Trance"-Mute and "Trance"-Figure the Fear-Based Inverted Matrix that has Obsured Our Vision and Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing and Experiencing the Fiery I

the Fiery I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the Universal, (Q)uantum Source of Our Being.
A (R)adiant (R)ipple of Space-Time and Time-Space that Calls Each and Every One of Us to Create a New World based upon the Conscious Recognition and Celebration of that Very Spirit--The One-Who-Lives-And-Moves-In-All-Things-- in Ourselves, One Another and All of Creation, Here and Now.

ROBERT KENNEDY'S GREATEST SPEECH: A TINY RIPPLE OF HOPE (8:11)

Kennedy's Greatest Speech: A Tiny Ripple of Hope - YouTube

“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be ...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it