🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Enjoy your day.

#KennedySonDay

THE COSMIC CHRIST AND THE QUANTUM RIPPLE

I was Prompted to Write This at 4:00 AM on the Morning that Queen Elizabeth's Death was Announced. I have been Waiting for an Appropriate Moment to Share It.

I Believe that Moment is Now

"We are Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded Wave-Particle/Particle-Wave Patterns--Vibrational Drops in a (Q)uantum Sea of Sonoluminescent Light and Sound.

The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus the Christ at the Zero
Point of Human History--At the Meeting Place of Time and Eternity--Created a (Q)uantum (R)ipple of Love-Light and Light-Love that has Reverberated Throughout the Centuries, a (Q)uantum (R)ipple that
Simultaneously Included and Transcended All that Was and All that Would Ever Be

A (Q)uantum (R)ipple that Now Rises and Converges to "Trance"-Form, "Trance"-Mute and "Trance"-Figure the Fear-Based Inverted Matrix that has Obsured Our Vision and Prevented Us from Seeing, Knowing and Experiencing the Fiery I

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

the Fiery I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the Universal, (Q)uantum Source of Our Being.
A (R)adiant (R)ipple of Space-Time and Time-Space that Calls Each and Every One of Us to Create a New World based upon the Conscious Recognition and Celebration of that Very Spirit--The One-Who-Lives-And-Moves-In-All-Things-- in Ourselves, One Another and All of Creation, Here and Now.

ROBERT KENNEDY'S GREATEST SPEECH: A TINY RIPPLE OF HOPE (8:11)

Kennedy's Greatest Speech: A Tiny Ripple of Hope - YouTube

“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be ...