Is there a Friday when a blackout would be most appropriate?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ₯· An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫑

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Could you imagine the stores 😬 people would really be losing their minds 😏

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

This Friday, November 25thβ€”It’s JFK Jr’s birthday.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I agree, the name says it all, IMHO. BLACK FRIDAY. πŸ€—

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

This Fryday would be brilliant... Praying..πŸ™

Can't we do blackout when i'm supposed to be at work?? (i don't work fridays :/)

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication

I think the same way. " I don't feel like working today. I hope the EBS and 'Storm is upon us' happens today" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

black friday

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

This Friday is JR's Birthday. I remember his Birthday because my Birthday is the day after his...25th/26th.

Yes, the Fryday after Thanksgiving!!

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Yes Black Friday"

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
(1) Show this thread