Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Love will conquer All❗️❤️🙏🏼

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Its our reason for being🔎❤🔍🗝

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️

😀👍

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

We need soooo much more of this in the world.... Pay it forward everyone... The world is a better place when we do.

God bless them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Human Kindness is the Secret key to break the Evil Spells!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Love this. Keep spreading the love and kindness.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

One day everyone will be filled with kindness, and we won't be able to take the smiles off our faces.

Does anyone else find themselves smiling while reading AU? I do, all the time!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Most of the time until I read about big pharma. But love the memes & encouragement here & love

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Anon Up is like coming home.
Other social media platforms are like going to work.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Kindness is one of the fruits of the Spirit. 😇

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I say this with a touch of reserve-
One of the best reasons for Boot Camp was some of the simple things like tying a tie are taught. Many who go into the military leave the farm. coal mine, factory and city streets and have little life skills.
I propose that one day schools will be needed to teach simple but forgotten skills. Not for fighting an enemy, but for living among others.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

So right Charlie! Life skills are no longer taught unless by parents, but many parents don't teach them, like changing a flat tire or checking the oil in your car, manners, etiquette, respect.

(1) Show this thread