All those Twitter employees taking their severance and leaving... I wonder who will hire them once their former employer's crimes are exposed?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

And what about all the bots? Who will keep them in good running order while they sit idle?
My God, people, think about the bots!!

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

There's a tree service where I live, they'll hire anyone to trim, cut down, or chip.

Errr....nevermind that's physical labor, not really up their alley.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

exactly and they pretty much have admitted that working hard is not their thing

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I was thinking McDonald’s but sooner or later [they] will be in Prison for crimes against humanity .

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Right, not a good look on the resume.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

These former emps are in for a real surprise when they attempt to get a new job and learn about metrics (daily goals). They've had it too easy.

victims and the public demand justice

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

CCP?

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Yeah.. no more of what happens/happened in The Twat Hole stays in The Twat Hole... All their nasties are going to be aired. 🤮

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Prison laundry.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Zelensky needs more cannon fodder. Do they have tattoos and big muscles?

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

No one - "damaged goods" if they are not in prison

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I wonder who will sensor DJT tweets if they are all gone?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Nana is your 17 on this one.
All legal and proper is what I see they want to do if moves and counter moves make it possible.

(1) Show this thread

PRIVATE PRISON SYSTEM.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Walmart

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

haha - I'm thinking Walmart will be gone completely.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I hear there are prison jobs for inmates.

Not to mention they quit because they think showing up to work for 40 hours per week is slavery.

If I saw recent Twitter experience on a resume, I'd be quite worried. Who wants hire a lazy, entitled, communist who likes to stir up trouble?

Worse, they'll be competing with each other for whatever jobs are available in their area... methinks they may regret their impulsiveness when they discover the vast majority of jobs involve actual work.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

US congress and three letter agencies