The past 1.9 years has felt like life hasn’t been real. Like, at all!

However, each day is starting to feel more real to me as the plan unfolds.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ditto my Fren! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

its too stupid to be real in my opinion, up is down left is right men are women, women are men. its the dumb time.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

We all know now that we are blessed with Perseverance & Faith, as we continue to believe. Never Give Up!

I figured out a year ago, that the normies (my husband) MUST watch the movie. This timeline explanation is helping me understand why it's pointless to try to wake them up. While this happens, my husband and I agree that I live in a different "world." Crazy experience. Love it.

This is what it feels like to have the reality "rug" pulled out from our feet. It's a brave new world and it's gonna take some gettin used to.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Feels like I'm watching 2 different timelines.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

2 timelines running alongside each other!

Anons and Sheep

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

2 timelines running alongside each other!

Anons and Sheep

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 107 on this one Doq!

It has been very different!
Learned a lot more about my connection to God consciousness, ETs and Soul.
Spent more time the last 2 yrs on these instead of the grinding research of the 2 yrs before.

Night Doq, no midnight riders tonight gotta get up at 5am to earn coins tm.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Today I got the feeling, even stronger than before, that I’ve been living in the middle of 2 very distinct timelines. Now we are witnessing the fall of one as more & more is being exposed...now it is time for the MSM to fall.

my life has been crazy for like 5 years. i didnt realize how many deltas there would be.

I like #19 President DJT & VP JFK Jr

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

You too? Can relate.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

With respect and agree to disagree.

Has been the most real for me.

Had (have) quite a few challenges thrown at me that’s for damn sure. Have a feeling it’s not done with yet either.

Hope all is well Doq. 👍🏻

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Grounhog Day just got Way More Fun !

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Feels like my life has been in Limbo past 2 years.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Yes! Hoping the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train! 😅

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Hard having a conversation with someone who is not awake which is just about everyone i know. i will be glad when they lnow what i know. 😜

Only followers of this user (@UnicornRider369) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Yes, Doq, something feels like it is starting to slowwly change direction...you can feel it...not sure ..but hope it's good

hopefully customer service improves and people began remembering what having a work ethic means

More like a movie 😂🥂