I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I jumped into this foxhole voluntarily I'm all out of quit, and I'm here on God's mission. Are you with me?

#BlessUp

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I'm in.... I would say like Flynn.. but can somebody please tell me if he is a patriot or not. Some say YES and some say NO. anyway, IM IN 💯

I truly believe he is a patriot. I feel like if the demonrats tried to destroy him he is probably a good guy. If they try to destroy you it typically means you are not in the sicko club.

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Well i keep turning that page back and forth too. Flynn good, no bad, no good....! Lin Wood and Flynn, his Pledge with his family video, i just wasnt sure. Jaco said he was a Baddy around 6 months ago and that confused me more. I liked flynn, hope jaco's not right! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🙏🙏🙏

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

We have also said no matter what we will be SHOCKED. We are open minded and trying to find the truth. My family and friends has dissipated by 90%. They will probably all have strokes they are so brainwashed.

(1) Show this thread