I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I jumped into this foxhole voluntarily I'm all out of quit, and I'm here on God's mission. Are you with me?

#BlessUp

I'm in.... I would say like Flynn.. but can somebody please tell me if he is a patriot or not. Some say YES and some say NO. anyway, IM IN 💯

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MandyMerica in this post can reply

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Michael Flynn leads church in occultic prayer and no one in the audience seems to notice. - YouTube

NOT CHRISTIANITY: Michael Flynn prayed an occultic prayer in October 2021, at Lord of Hosts "church" in Omaha, NE. He invoked occultic/Satanic concepts such ...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I trust God, Flynn or no Flynn, Trump or no Trump.

God sets the kings and rulers in, for HIS Glory!

#TrustGodsPlan

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Definitely with you on this one!

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I truly believe he is a patriot. I feel like if the demonrats tried to destroy him he is probably a good guy. If they try to destroy you it typically means you are not in the sicko club.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Well i keep turning that page back and forth too. Flynn good, no bad, no good....! Lin Wood and Flynn, his Pledge with his family video, i just wasnt sure. Jaco said he was a Baddy around 6 months ago and that confused me more. I liked flynn, hope jaco's not right! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

i never doubted Flynn.