I jumped into this foxhole voluntarily I'm all out of quit, and I'm here on God's mission. Are you with me?

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏👍

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Hell Yes! Glad to be with all you Patriot Folk! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

I'm honored to be in this fight alongside you!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Right with ya!!!!
#BlessUp

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

I'm thankful you are!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Right with ya!!!!
#BlessUp

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Absolutely.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I would expect nothing less!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

It's 4th down and 1 on their goal line with the score tied and seconds left in the game. You think I'm quitting now???

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Not a chance!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

You bet!!!

In response Bee Bee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Together...... we got this!!!!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

In it to win it!!!

(4) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Absolutely!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

🎶My bags are packed, I'm ready to go

(4) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Yes. We are in it together 🙌🏼🇺🇸🐸❤️🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Indeed we are!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

I was really down after last night, but I spent a lot of time in prayer, regrouped, and I feel a lot better and stronger now. I know, with God, I can get through anything.

In response For Love of Country to her Publication

It is necessary to recharge with Abba Father time!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

YES! I am all in!❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GET SOME!!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I love you very much, my brother.
Hope it is a wonderful day today!
https://anonup.com/thread/10955267

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Walking it out.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Walking right beside you Brother!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

In it to win it!

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In it together...always!!! wwg1wga 🐸🇺🇸❤️👊

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Yerp, 💯🎯👊🐸🙏

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

No quit here!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

☝️resonating .

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

pitch blackness..weird noises..candle in left hand..propane torch in the right..flick flick WHOOOOOSH!!!... 🎇...

(4) Show this thread

glad to have you in my foxhole...picking them off one at a time until we get the. 50 cal delivered

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

glad to be here...

my time is short, my message is real and God loves you more than you will ever know.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

same. In it to the end Amen 🙏

In response Debra Whitney to her Publication

That's are grind.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

AMEN

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Amen.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen. Wouldn't be here except HE woke me up!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

And me!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Right there all the way!🙏🙏🙏👍👍

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’m so with you!!! ✨🙌🏻✨

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I know you are!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Yes / Si

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

We bout to get roudy.

#BlessUp

#DontfWithPatriots

(1) Show this thread

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

I was never depressed, never quit, I'm very patient since 25 years ago when I first read "None Dare call it Conspiracy" we are so very close to an honest Republic....God already won, Trump won twice and is about to return so what the hell is there to be upset about?

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

Trump knows what % of actual legal votes he received in 2020. Same for 2022. My estimate is that it must be close to 55% for 2020 and close to 70-75% for 2022. Trump/White hats probably want to be close to 90-95% (remember 4-6% lost forever- Q#529) before the big move!

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Still in!

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Still my ass, you ain't got no quit in you...

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I am…till the end. ❤️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

I’m going to kill pEdOs next fall.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

You don't need a tag.

(1) Show this thread