Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

he is dead...are you actually asking about space force generals playing biden???

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

nope!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

No :).
Boy I can't wait until MSM comes down.
What damage it has done.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What damage it has done.

What damage it has done.

What damage it has done.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I must confess that last week, I was a mess. (off topic) Frustrated, angry, confused, explosive. First day of gun season I got me a doe, Yup, about a 120# doe, missed her mate. But my Equinox lost a grille, right front bumper, hood, dog house, lighting assembly, and various parts and pieces. That was a Divine hand slap, I needed it, and grateful for just a slap, could have been so much worse!! And I wasn't even moving, I stopped the buck passed and his doe did the hully gully all over the front of my car. This stuff WE got going on here, Could be so much worse. WE have to speculate on what could happen, prepare for that, Pray, Then think of what we want to happen. And then say I am blessed. Thank you, Lord WE are blessed. I didn't need the 2x4 to the back of my head this time, so I'm listening. Clear your mind, do what ya know needs done and stand by. God has it all under control. None of this matters on a galloping horse.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

The sooner the better. WE deserve to see PUBLIC TRIAL and PUBLIC RESOLUTION - HANGINGS!

who dat??? hollyweird promoting war...hmm

click click BOOOOM!! watch Q comeback....

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Vibing w/you today VK. First w/the 11/22 manifesting energy (that number has been w/me for about 25 years - also had a John Kennedy dream - too many to count at this point - but in the one he showed me a calendar - showed me the month of november - wanted me to focus on Thanksgiving that year - 2018 - which was on the 22nd - and he said it's all revealed by then....at the time i thought 11.22.18 - now i feeeeeel it was a year - 2022 - and perhaps the month of november - ok it is my faith and hope)...........and then with this one.....earlier today I thought about the MSM - how we're near the end of 2022 - something you said about 2-3 years ago - a timeline for it falling - and I thought "we're walking into that space now"........and i just knew - that is what has to fall next.

NO.... final collapse.... do some shady shit

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Without the MSM the world will no longer have their opinions installed. Replacing the MSM with an official, unbiased and free NEWS broadcast will mean people will be fed the FACTS!

Even normies want what is good, it's just that they don't have descernment. Being fed the FACTS will mean they come to the right conclusion.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response War Weary to his Publication

At least their own conclusion.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

i do not think the entire us government will last 2 years

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Nope!!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Truthfully? I thought his cork would pop long before..

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

should be showtime if this is the next step.
😮

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

boom!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

they are slowly getting out of the way
https://mol.im/a/11436041

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

It is time to remove the MSM gatekeepers.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

MSM.fall
Biden fall

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Isn't that what space force is for

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

No, Biden won't last 2 more years and neither will the American people!!

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Have always believed the MSM has to fall for a complete awakening too happen.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes, I was thinking that last night. If all of the MSM were present, there was a possibility we could have had our awakening; but, since they weren't covering it, it was obvious not all eyes (normies and Dems) were watching. But, with the departure of Pelosi and the Supreme court filing, this can't continue much longer. Trump 2023 means not this year imo.

Whoever controls the media controls the mind...