#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vibing w/you today VK. First w/the 11/22 manifesting energy (that number has been w/me for about 25 years - also had a John Kennedy dream - too many to count at this point - but in the one he showed me a calendar - showed me the month of november - wanted me to focus on Thanksgiving that year - 2018 - which was on the 22nd - and he said it's all revealed by then....at the time i thought 11.22.18 - now i feeeeeel it was a year - 2022 - and perhaps the month of november - ok it is my faith and hope)...........and then with this one.....earlier today I thought about the MSM - how we're near the end of 2022 - something you said about 2-3 years ago - a timeline for it falling - and I thought "we're walking into that space now"........and i just knew - that is what has to fall next.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it