#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I must confess that last week, I was a mess. (off topic) Frustrated, angry, confused, explosive. First day of gun season I got me a doe, Yup, about a 120# doe, missed her mate. But my Equinox lost a grille, right front bumper, hood, dog house, lighting assembly, and various parts and pieces. That was a Divine hand slap, I needed it, and grateful for just a slap, could have been so much worse!! And I wasn't even moving, I stopped the buck passed and his doe did the hully gully all over the front of my car. This stuff WE got going on here, Could be so much worse. WE have to speculate on what could happen, prepare for that, Pray, Then think of what we want to happen. And then say I am blessed. Thank you, Lord WE are blessed. I didn't need the 2x4 to the back of my head this time, so I'm listening. Clear your mind, do what ya know needs done and stand by. God has it all under control. None of this matters on a galloping horse.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it