Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The founding articles alone could decimate them in court...and fairly certain that in just discovery on the case alone...you could destroy them before they even got started!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Everything's easy to access, reference, & investigate enough on the public forum to build an impenetrable case with Supreme Court Case Law alone. It doesn't matter what f'n law, code, or statute you use in the US..the Constitution trumps every damned one of them! You see, a citizen is not bound to or wrapped up in the BAR of England...using Lawyers to battle Judges and Lawyers is ridiculous...it takes a knowing citizen who truly "Knows!" who they are via the Bible to take this down. Courts, lawyers, judges, and the system will never prosecute itself, we need our voices correctly cast. Please start reading some law people, PDF downloads are free, and especially get the founding articles printed and read and re-read till your "freedom" through these documents becomes apparent and easily accessed from being memorized by you. You are not gonna believe how easy these read too... simple and plain English only...NO legalese language whatsoever! Plain and simple, learn the COUNTER SPELLS!

this .... is amazing & I hope it comes to fruition - These criminals need to be held accountable for the whole world to see

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yep fraud vitiates everything

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Unusual Name "Raland J Brunson"

Treason Is A Bitch 163❤️
Make America Great Again❤️
Barack Hussein Obama
Ivanka Blue Dress
Big Big Big Happenings❤️
Hammer And Scorecard
Digital Soldiers
Invisible Enemy
No More Waiting❤️
Ebs Tomorrow❤️
Earth Is No Picnic
Google Slavery
Happiness Begins
Are You With Me
Future Money
Manchurian Candidate
The Annointed One❤️
The Seventh Seal❤️

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

And do you see on it - it has an address........ It is here in Utah - with an apartment # on it. I am following this one CLOSELY.....

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

This filing is HUGE and as a disenfranchised American citizen who had my vote cancelled by fraud, I wish I could join this case. Brunson is fighting for every single American citizen who voted in good faith. My 97 year old mother waited in her wheelchair on a cold wintry day in 2020 to cast her vote. I was there to assist her because she is going blind. Our votes were cancelled by the overwhelming fraud that was evident on the morning of November 4, 2020. "Fraud vitiates everything" and we all are suffering severe decline in our national security and economic growth. The SCOTUS is set up to protect you and me against this very scenario. The SC Justices must follow their own oaths of office or they have joined the ranks of the traitorous respondents in this case.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Response due: 11/23/22
New Moon: 11/23/22
Prime Time For Manifestation

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Were we not told one time that a case would pop up out of nowhere? I believe so. 👍😄

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

This would be a great Birthday!

(2) Show this thread

Who is Raland JBrunson?

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Thank you for the confirmation.
Fog everywhere...

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Mike Pence would then be VP again and potential Speaker of the House! White Hats in waiting 🍿🎥🎞🎬

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

His name is in the court case.From what i saw... ☺️could be wrong

(1) Show this thread

🤔 11/18 is this Fryday and then next Fryday is Jr. birthday!

🙏

The dots are starting to connect!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

+ 46 is taken...

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This is The Most Important Thing right now IMO.

I love this Raland J Brunson, whoever he is.

(2) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Holy Crap! Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Starting to make sense now. 45 Did say “We’re gonna MAGA starting right now”!! Hopefully the overturn is in November!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Arizona isn't over, yet. The votes are not even all counted and the elections are being contested...https://www.theepochtimes.com/hobbss-lead-over-lake-narrows-in-arizona-gubernatorial-race_4866959.html

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤔That is EXACTLY what Sidney Powell has stated..........

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤔That is EXACTLY what Sidney Powell has stated..........

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Faud vitiates everything, including big pharma and fraudulent "vaccines"

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Response due on November 23, 2022.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Thank you VK - I had posted this late last night from@RealSGAnon. I went to sleep worrying that I hadn’t verified first.

22-380
22-11
🤔

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

They are taking this tack to avoid civil war.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

. 🙏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

💛.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I noted President Trump said he is running for the presidency again. He did not say 2024. That was inferred. We are awake, intelligent, guided by the Holy Spirit. The plan in place under the military ops will not be transparent or revealed to the enemy, which means we will not know either. We were told only a few know. God Speed Patriots🙏🏻🕊✨❤️🇺🇸

In response Ange Love to her Publication

well said!

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I believe the media hyped the 2024 running as a way to crush our sprites and to get us to believe we will have to wait 2 more years but, for me . . . NOT IT! Peaces falling into place, setting the stage for 2023!

(3) Show this thread