#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I noted President Trump said he is running for the presidency again. He did not say 2024. That was inferred. We are awake, intelligent, guided by the Holy Spirit. The plan in place under the military ops will not be transparent or revealed to the enemy, which means we will not know either. We were told only a few know. God Speed Patriots🙏🏻🕊✨❤️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LoveM in this post can reply

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I believe the media hyped the 2024 running as a way to crush our sprites and to get us to believe we will have to wait 2 more years but, for me . . . NOT IT! Peaces falling into place, setting the stage for 2023!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

🙏🏻We know the truth ❤️the others will find out soon...

(1) Show this thread

well said!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😇IN MY OPINION I THINK HE WILL BE SWORN IN MARCH 2023 UNDER THE ORIGINAL CONSITUTION. THE FIRST 18 PRESIDENTS WERE SWORN IN MARCH. MAKING HISTORY.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Under which calendar? 🤔

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Makes sense, I remember March being important

(2) Show this thread