So is it true that all the world's assets are being reallocated on the basis of how many dank memes you tweeted?

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Awesome Sauce we're going to be RICH. I AM using all my dank ass meme money to bring running water 💦 & indoor plumbing to EVERYONE on earth 🌎 Ethiopia 🇪🇹 is my first plumbing tour. vaccinations did not eradicate disease indoor plumbing did. you're wasting your time thinking a doctor you might as well just think a plumber. and don't say anything about their plumber's helper, it's a good place to store tools. that was a pretty bad joke by the way I am not even a plumber I am a carpenter. like Jesus so you know I'm telling the truth. think about all the people in the third world countries with no running water indoor plumbing. I can't wait to help start fixing the world. why you ask? because I love you yes you reading this right now unconditionally I love you. I have loved you from the first Spark of creation.
#REALTALK#Plumbing everybody deserves a fair Shake. except for pedophiles they get the wood chipper. amen 933

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

🙂

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris This is the purrrrrrfect meme for this post Sister in the Light of Christ 🔥✉ thank you for your assistance and service to humanity. God sees your Shine bright AF 🎯🙏✝️♾️🤜💥🤛💫✨️💯🕉🐸
📯 💫🐸⚡️🐸

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it