Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Im baffled. Trump knows we cant do another 2 years of this. His statement prior to last night made it sound like something big, it wasnt. It felt defeating. So either the Supreme Court or military must intervene….
It was a rally, nothing more, I was very surprised last night. idk, hold the line. 🤨

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

If they have been in the air 900 plus days - they should have had 2020s data too.

So, that being the case, and, if 2020 was rigged, meaning, Trump was actually elected, how can he run again?

Is this not the concept that was pushed?

I was too weary to post last night, and, I am not sure I have fully processed it yet... but as a foot soldier, expected to go where pointed, BUT at the same rime have the intellect to uncover the enemy plan... it's hard not to feel like - I fell for it...

I sincerely hope we see some ACTUAL movement IN PUBLIC very soon. After 6 years of being out here, and on other platforms every single day... I am tired, and and trying to push away the feeling that it was wasted effort.

Those that are still asleep, will not waken now, their egos will not let them - narcissists can never be wrong...

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

The Republic has no term limits on president.

(1) Show this thread

God Fearing, Trump loving, Constitution Following, Proud Father of Two Awesome Kids, Who Will Die For His Country!!!

Then they have lied to us for at least 2 years. Im sick of getting lied to by patriots and lizard people. Ive had it!

Well, another factor of the awakening is that it doesn't need to be the already awakened who suffer 100%. There should be a little suffering in the tank for the last 20% who haven't awakened yet, they deserve it more than we do.

I think it's only fair.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

What if what if what if? That's all we ever get is what if's....give it a rest, please!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I see people fizzling out! Might want to be soon🤷‍♀️

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

A lot of fizzled out peeps near me... I keep hearing "boiling frogs are done."

(1) Show this thread

That's pretty much exactly my dream, Ché!!!
And the "official" launch of NESARA/GESARA
Debt Jubilee
Peace
New Technology
Especially HEALING Technology
& Abundance for all 🙏😹💞☮️

P.S. And Ascension!! We're all leaving this demon matrix behind
as of NOW! 🎉🕊️

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

🙏🏼

Let it be

(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

It has long been my though that there must be some sort of "tipping point" or critical mass calculation factored into the plan.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Those still asleep will have to make a choice soon: Red pill or suppository.
Four year delta tomorrow on Nov 15th
https://qposts.online/?q=3597&s=postnum

(1) Show this thread