Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

we can dream

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

If they have been in the air 900 plus days - they should have had 2020s data too.

So, that being the case, and, if 2020 was rigged, meaning, Trump was actually elected, how can he run again?

Is this not the concept that was pushed?

I was too weary to post last night, and, I am not sure I have fully processed it yet... but as a foot soldier, expected to go where pointed, BUT at the same rime have the intellect to uncover the enemy plan... it's hard not to feel like - I fell for it...

I sincerely hope we see some ACTUAL movement IN PUBLIC very soon. After 6 years of being out here, and on other platforms every single day... I am tired, and and trying to push away the feeling that it was wasted effort.

Those that are still asleep, will not waken now, their egos will not let them - narcissists can never be wrong...

Only people mentioned by @Laritha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laritha Savage, click on at the bottom under it