Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

9:00 ET. Knowing POTUS, it will be 9:11

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

6 o'clock can be dangerous.
I'm going with 6:00pm.
But I'm feeling like it will be 9:11 because you have been right many times๐Ÿ‘Š
Imma need it to be 9:11 AM Sir....work will keep me from a 6PM DJT moment.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

9:11 would be right on time

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

What time though - AM or PM, I've heard 6, 8 and 9 o'clock... Where will it be broadcast? Will we finally hear the EBS go off?!?!?!? (Personally, I would love that).

But honestly - what time and where? I don't want to listen to MSM...I want to hear it straight from Trump to the world.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,โ™พ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโ™พ๏ธ

get the bitch...

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/ร—

maybe 11:40

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

Okay here we go...What's going to go down tomorrow? I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Trump's announcement...And then we have to wait until 9pm...Omg! What will be announced?

Trump Arrested before 9pm

Nesara/Gesara

Blah Blah 2020 not 2024

The Storm is Upon Us

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Really though, with this build up it will be nothing for us to see. 80% covert 20% public

enough is enough
take it away
take THEM away

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

[GO]

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

earlier the better!

I hope Tump's announcement doesn't get interrupted by something meant to stop us from hearing it.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

they might shut comms down. lets see.

(1) Show this thread

Will this be televised on all news stations?

6 O'clock can be dangerous! Or so I hear!

Tomorrow can't be here soon enough.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

I hope it's not another big let down.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Capital letters in Trump's post = HC

HC=11 Hillary Clinton???
JA=11 Julian Assange???
FDA=11 Corruption???
AC DC=11 Free Energy???

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

"Hopefully, tomorrow will turn out to be one of the most important days in the history of our Country."=1175

All Of The Wars And Rumors Of Wars Has Been The Great Tribulation And The Judeo Masonic Deception Shall Be Laid Bare Before All Nations=1175

All So Called News About The President And The US Government Is BS Because The Whole Thing Is A Rothschild Stage Production=1175

They Think Tormenting Someone Non Stop Is Ok And Then When That Person Fights Back They Act Like They Are The Victims=1175

And To The One Who Is Victorious And Continues In My Work Until The End I Will Give Authority Over The Nations=1175

But There Are New Heavens And A New Earth That We Are Awaiting According To His Promise And In These, Righteousness Is To Dwell=1175

One Of My Favorite Bible Verses Is John Chapter Three Verse Sixteen: For God So Loved The World He Gave Us Jesus Christ=1175

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

AM or PM? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

AM or PM? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited ๐Ÿฅด....

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Any time so long as he is bringing the heat and bringing the pain because it Q time!

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

we meed no more proof!!

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Whatever the speech is tomorrow will be tomorrow... We keep guessing and guessing then everyone gets vibes stuck in the crapper.
~~
We are winning, the battles have just begun. We have been in boot camp training for times such as these. Never let these evil people steal your joy, it feeds them. God Bless, remember your training, and WWG1WGA

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Slinky Times .*.

(1) Show this thread

That is the time of an important Presidential announcement.
๐Ÿ‘ŠNo doubt.

Just annoncing that he is running for 2024, thatยดs all.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

But why would he say it may be the most important moment in our nation's history? Running for office isn't that momentous...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

PRAY PATRIOTS, that this is very important message. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‡

6: OO CAN BE DANGEROUS ............................... JUST MY GUESS

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

9PM EST is 6PM PST... BQQM๐Ÿ’ฅ

(1) Show this thread