Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Upchurch “Miss My Buddies” (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube

Produced by Thomas Toner GET MUSIC NOW AT:SHOP RHEC GEAR at http://www.RHECGEAR.comMUSIC- http://www.ryanupchurch.comFOLLOW UPCHURCH AT:https://www.facebook....

💕🙏
If you hurt, I hurt, I can't help it ... love and prayers to you.
missing the ones that we love is heart breaking, so sorry.💔

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank You

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We are truly not alone in this group and one day we will get to meet each other and share our stories. We are with you Anon.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I understand your pain as I also lost a friend in this way. The loss and trying to understand are both crushing. Don't feel guilty for not being able to prevent it, we don't know the demons that others are fighting. Peace be with you as you find your way through the pain. Know that we are all here for you.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Thank You

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️

In response kolibri to his Publication

Thank You

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Love out to you brother in Christ 🙏 You are not alone as everyone here has a story to hide or share.
My wife and I have been split for almost 2 years. I get to see my 3 boys every 3 or 4 weeks. I have only one true friend and my dad thinks I have lost my mind.
I am tired, lonely in a quiet house, lost, feeling of emptyness, frustration and i could go on and on! But I will wear these battle scares with honor, bravery, and courage bcz I will not allow Satan to defeat me! We are warriors choosen by highest King among all kings!

❤️🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Y R N Alone😤🙏

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Yes, my family thinks I'm crazy, neighbor are all libtards -
BUT I refuse to give satan an inch ... smiling through it ... and it works, I begin to heal when helping others.

Eventually your family will return, once they learn the truth, and I know you will open your heart to them.

(4) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Sending you love, light & prayers for GOD's peace for your heart

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Thank you friend.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🙏💔❤️‍🩹

WHEN someone calls me older, I don't even bother telling most, I gladly carry that honor toting also IN memory of the ones who did not make it this long. SO MANY WE WIN> WE FIGHT FOR THE LIVING< AIN'T LIVED YET< AND PASSED>

WHEN someone calls me older, I don't even bother telling most, I gladly carry that honor toting also IN memory of the ones who did not make it this long. SO MANY WE WIN> WE FIGHT FOR THE LIVING< AIN'T LIVED YET< AND PASSED>

💞

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

❤️♡❤️✝︎

😭❤️

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👊✝️☮️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

We are one and united in love on AU. I hate to see anyone hurting, there is so much hurt in the world. But, I have traveled and I have seen true joy in the most desperate situations.. that has always carried me. I know those of us here on AU is a legit family. We will be here to lift up humanity in healing vibes and prayers. No soldier left behind #wwg1wga...#inittogether#FamilyIsEverything#doesn'tmeanblood. i love you all! 🙏❤️

👍😃💥

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless you fren!

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

...Breaks my heart. I love you. im sorry you're hurting.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

❤️🙏👊au family

au island

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

💛💛💛God bless all of us who are losing friends, families, and loved ones!!! Much Love to all of you and Hugs!!!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

❤️

anonup has all the warriors w the biggest hearts ♥️ i love this community

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️We are all love here. GOD is so good.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

😎😘🤗

(6) Show this thread