I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

THIS IS LOVE...THIS IS AU..

Bless Up

Share the love.

Love out to you brother in Christ 🙏 You are not alone as everyone here has a story to hide or share.
My wife and I have been split for almost 2 years. I get to see my 3 boys every 3 or 4 weeks. I have only one true friend and my dad thinks I have lost my mind.
I am tired, lonely in a quiet house, lost, feeling of emptyness, frustration and i could go on and on! But I will wear these battle scares with honor, bravery, and courage bcz I will not allow Satan to defeat me! We are warriors choosen by highest King among all kings!

❤️🙏

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Yes, my family thinks I'm crazy, neighbor are all libtards -
BUT I refuse to give satan an inch ... smiling through it ... and it works, I begin to heal when helping others.

Eventually your family will return, once they learn the truth, and I know you will open your heart to them.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Y R N Alone😤🙏

WARRIOR OF GOD. AMEN!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God will right the wrongs.