Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

The kid isn't dead

this is for normies

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

THIS CRAP MUST STOP!!! The children are paying the price!

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

This needs to stop now ! I pray to God Trumps announcement changes every thing for the good

❤️RIP Little Angel

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I am broken about this, i understand that we all want to blame the parents, yes that is my first thought as well.... but how? they have been lied to all their lives, I would assume that most didn’t know that they are asleep or that they have been lied to because most parents want the very best for their children. The parents are also victims, how do you blame them for not knowing? We are truly blessed to be awake, we knew it wasn’t right, we saw it coming. How do you blame someone for not knowing that they didn’t know ?

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sad. The picture to me is alarming. This picture reminds me of the kids at Comet Pizza, whom had their arms taped.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

My snotty nurse friend on FB loves to prove me wrong and posted the following.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

: / also does he look like Zelenskyy ?

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

This is wrong!!!Dear God, if it is your will please stop all the suffering from Satan's grip. PLEASE LET THOSE YOU HAVE PUT IN PLACE TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND FLIP THIS EVIL WORLD. OVER! Let is soften our hearts; and live as you have purposed for us all.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I wish there was a dislike button. This breaks my heart. I don’t understand why this is continuing this long. Why won’t someone stop all these precious children from dying. I have a difficult time wrapping my head around this much evil in our world. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I still cannot fathom when they say that we have won the war, that the white hats are in control, why does the vaxx still continue? Why are people's lives still being snuffed out? They knew full well what what was happening and still refuse to stop it. There is a stirring in the air that if things don't begin to end by the end of this month, shits about to get real. We will take to the streets peacefully at first (won't last long if positive action does not happen from the white hats) then it will be worse than 1776 there will be no stopping those of us that wish to save the Republic. Other countries are doing it why America still sits on its fat ass thinking things are just peachy keen is beyond me.

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I am hearing just that from so many Patriots. We sat back and were peaceful as Trump and Q asked us to be, but this crap is getting old. We all know the hospitals are not safe, but illness in our families is forcing us to take what could possibly be our last ambulance ride to the killing fields. I have been hearing ""SOON" for 5 years now. Enough is enough. Some of us know we are dying and just wondering if we will still be around to see the end of this extremely long movie. Losing patience for it all.

(1) Show this thread

Sad ..very sad 😔. Hopefully people wake up soon.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

There are good people who still don’t realize what is happening. We have grown up in a world where vaccines are the norm and people cannot fathom they are being targeted for extinction. They are still airing touchy feely covid vaccination comnercials. Instead of blaming parents, pray for their souls once they finally realize the truth of what happened. I cannot imagine the pain they will have to live with on top of the pain of already losing their child. 🥲

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

i hope that these kids are CGI and the stories are fake juat to wake people....

(1) Show this thread

The Parents are the main ones to blame❗️😠

disgusting. No one is held accountable

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😥

😔

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

Parents fault!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Standing with you... Together... WWG1WGA!!

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😮‍💨

Patriot, Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Digital Soldier, Freedom Fighter Banned from Twitter, FB & Insta. SAVE THE CHILDREN

So sad that folks still don't get it. We are truly pathetic in so many ways.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Nana Pat to her Publication

G_ODy 1776
Its Not WE
its
These "People" are Sick!
We The People are The Cure
Peacefully
inho

In response Nana Pat to her Publication

🙏

(2) Show this thread