I still cannot fathom when they say that we have won the war, that the white hats are in control, why does the vaxx still continue? Why are people's lives still being snuffed out? They knew full well what what was happening and still refuse to stop it. There is a stirring in the air that if things don't begin to end by the end of this month, shits about to get real. We will take to the streets peacefully at first (won't last long if positive action does not happen from the white hats) then it will be worse than 1776 there will be no stopping those of us that wish to save the Republic. Other countries are doing it why America still sits on its fat ass thinking things are just peachy keen is beyond me.

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I am hearing just that from so many Patriots. We sat back and were peaceful as Trump and Q asked us to be, but this crap is getting old. We all know the hospitals are not safe, but illness in our families is forcing us to take what could possibly be our last ambulance ride to the killing fields. I have been hearing ""SOON" for 5 years now. Enough is enough. Some of us know we are dying and just wondering if we will still be around to see the end of this extremely long movie. Losing patience for it all.