Now this pic I recall, and it brings tears all the time, bc it was one of those moments that we as team on the move, were on OVERTIME in late Oct-Nov, prior to 11/3/2020. I was on a mission leg, getting to my last target was very key & had to make it cuz the team, like 45 is still helping to co-anchor in the codes w/ me while I'm in the middle of the Hz battle w/ the Satanists on site. Got to it, and didn't make it to my hotel until very late that I had to call the hotel to make sure someone was still there past 11pm for me to able to get the keys. He too had a long night from this & always grateful for all his support, bc there have been many times, as shared, that I thought would never make it out alive from Hz battle I was in, like AK triangle, holding on to so much energy/Hz in my purging to restore black triangle & close out their portals heading up to Denali.

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

This was after the 1st rally that the
facility enabled Antifa to block an
entrance & infiltrate the event.

He pushed thru.

It was an eye opener, that Evil exists
all around us.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

This picture should go down in history. It is one where each of us can feel that exact sentiment with no title necessary. It is a statement of none above another as well.

The funny thing is, we can honestly say we do feel it… yet every single one of us would give anything just to prop this warrior back up rather than to worry for our own exhaustion symptoms. It is why and how we are winning - all of it. God Bless America 🙏💪❤️‍🔥

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

I'll never forget the first time I saw this nor everything it represents which you have so elequently shared with your personal experience.
God bless and keep President and CIC Donald J. Trump.
God bless you, Sir!
Heartfelt.

I remember that evening video very well! 🥰🙏🏼

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

One Of MY Favorite Photos.
Thank You For Sharing!

Prior To Trump
Walking Up To
The White House...
I Think...
THIS Video
Documents
WHAT Trump
Was Doing.

... AND One Of MY Favorite Videos.
We Know Mofos ARE Toast!

"Game Over: The Level Playing Field"

Bonfire Guy
YouTube Channel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKdsVNESPoY&has_verified=1

Game Over: The Level Playing Field - YouTube

Watch part two of this storyline… Greatness: The Level Playing Field https://www.bitchute.com/video/mNu449MHXU5H/Queen, Putin, Xi and more. It’s been banned ...

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

This picture says so much on so many levels. Thank you for sharing with us, sir. God Bless you both for all you do.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Watching him walk back tired like that made my heart sink. Then it made my determination GROW and I went to God in prayer as I always do.

God bless all of you.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Grateful beyond words. Praying the world never forgets this GENUINE peace won with blood, sweat & tears.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you for everything you are doing! Blessings to you, and to DJT!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

💙🙏

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏🙏

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

This picture says all that needs to be heard about President Trump. Nobody has fought and maintained their stature like this great man. He is invincible. Always leaps and bounds ahead of the DS Cabal. God bless and keep him safe.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank Q Fren.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

🙏💙 WE all have an assigned mission, and thank you for being here & doing yours for the Great Awakening.

(1) Show this thread