BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Now this pic I recall, and it brings tears all the time, bc it was one of those moments that we as team on the move, were on OVERTIME in late Oct-Nov, prior to 11/3/2020. I was on a mission leg, getting to my last target was very key & had to make it cuz the team, like 45 is still helping to co-anchor in the codes w/ me while I'm in the middle of the Hz battle w/ the Satanists on site. Got to it, and didn't make it to my hotel until very late that I had to call the hotel to make sure someone was still there past 11pm for me to able to get the keys. He too had a long night from this & always grateful for all his support, bc there have been many times, as shared, that I thought would never make it out alive from Hz battle I was in, like AK triangle, holding on to so much energy/Hz in my purging to restore black triangle & close out their portals heading up to Denali.

Watching him walk back tired like that made my heart sink. Then it made my determination GROW and I went to God in prayer as I always do.

God bless all of you.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Tee, click on at the bottom under it