BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Now this pic I recall, and it brings tears all the time, bc it was one of those moments that we as team on the move, were on OVERTIME in late Oct-Nov, prior to 11/3/2020. I was on a mission leg, getting to my last target was very key & had to make it cuz the team, like 45 is still helping to co-anchor in the codes w/ me while I'm in the middle of the Hz battle w/ the Satanists on site. Got to it, and didn't make it to my hotel until very late that I had to call the hotel to make sure someone was still there past 11pm for me to able to get the keys. He too had a long night from this & always grateful for all his support, bc there have been many times, as shared, that I thought would never make it out alive from Hz battle I was in, like AK triangle, holding on to so much energy/Hz in my purging to restore black triangle & close out their portals heading up to Denali.

This was after the 1st rally that the
facility enabled Antifa to block an
entrance & infiltrate the event.

He pushed thru.

It was an eye opener, that Evil exists
all around us.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LanieLou _MAGADonian, click on at the bottom under it