Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sup Patriots?

What ya up to on this Friday night/Saturday morning?

I’m currently watching SBF, FTX and all of the crypto space get fooked and thoroughly enjoying the show while I continue to work on building the future of the American Dream 2.0.

🍿🍿🍿

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, should we all have XRP?

Totally up to you.

I’m not a financial advisor.

But I do have a bag of XRP and I also think 99% of all crypto is going to zero. :)

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

If you owned bitcoin as well would you trade it all for XRP? I have 50/50 mix right now considering going 100% XRP

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

@Doq Holliday Whats your opinion of The Coins Whiplash347 promotes?

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

He´s a scam.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

that dude has helped a lot of people lose money

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Got a couple bags of Doge hoping it’s your 1%. 😉

Zbanowany na Twitter 9 razy🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Wolność słowa pełna para🤔 Patriota pełna piersią🇵🇱 WWG1WGA. QanonPoland

xrp powstanie jak feniks z popiołów🥳 pozdrawiam serdecznie z Polski🫡🫡 wspaniałej soboty życzę

I’ve been DCA XRP for two years…Thanks to the SEC for supressing the price 😉

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

If it's zero, it can then only go up! : ]

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

Or...removed /disappear.

(1) Show this thread

🤠how big a bag is a bag? if one was gettin

Just want the American Dream for my family.

i know your not a Financial advisory but what are your thoughts and opinion on Gold and silver . if you dont mind me asking

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Both silver and gold are totally supressed.

Seems like silver has the best pathway to compound your investment compared to gold.

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Both are good, silver will have the biggest benefit when they stop keeping the price done

My opinion

(3) Show this thread