Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sup Patriots?

What ya up to on this Friday night/Saturday morning?

I’m currently watching SBF, FTX and all of the crypto space get fooked and thoroughly enjoying the show while I continue to work on building the future of the American Dream 2.0.

🍿🍿🍿

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, should we all have XRP?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Totally up to you.

I’m not a financial advisor.

But I do have a bag of XRP and I also think 99% of all crypto is going to zero. :)

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

@Doq Holliday Whats your opinion of The Coins Whiplash347 promotes?

Only people mentioned by @NiceAngel11 in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

If that is true, why hasnt someone stopped him? Its been almost two years! You would think protecting the God-Loving patriots would be a top priority!