Sup Patriots?

What ya up to on this Friday night/Saturday morning?

I’m currently watching SBF, FTX and all of the crypto space get fooked and thoroughly enjoying the show while I continue to work on building the future of the American Dream 2.0.

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🍿🍿🍿

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Bitcoin also got fooked the other day

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

Did someone seriously extend the Q clock???

WiNning Bk American RanCHing KeK

Hi Doq! 😎 Im looking out my windows at snow…😭😭😭😭 hate it.. Also watching a doc on Phil Schneider…

watching ,👂👇💃🙂

Method To The Madness - The Undisputed Truth (1976) - YouTube

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Working with Ripple Doq?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Watching someone very close relapse after years of being strong and clean is a heartbreaking experience.

I want to protect, help, but am being lied to and manipulated. I won't be silent, nor keep his secrets.

This is a spiritual war, I am praying for his soul.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

yes Drug and Alcohol it cunning baffling Powerful its up to the individual to make his or her choice I have been Clean off meth and sober no booze tomorrow 34 months and but I made a clear decision to give my life a chance and hand it over to the care of because On my own it was a mess I am eternally grateful that God lifted the obession 7 straight years of meth abuse again I thank God.

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Livin’ that dream of a reality that the nwo pos Satanic cabal is dying daily, brotha. Hope you are well!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Sorry Doc. While IT IS satisfying watching all the roots of this malignancy being pulled out, my personal situation has me wishing there was a fastforward button somewhere.
If I could only find the dang remote. ☺️

Mornin’ Doq! Just waiting to see what’s coming next!lHaving to bring all my garden starts inside or cover! Gonna freeze here in C. Tx tonight! chili for dinner! I freeze when it’s like this!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Gd to u Doq,
and Patriots!
Like@kheri Lin Said " that is a hard acy too follow " TKQ

yesterday on the line ,Went to bed 12pm
Back at it at 5 am Porb B here all day.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

sick probably bioweapon. 🤷‍♂️
de-thawed my homemade quinine and going to try to rest and enjoy watching FTX fookery.

enjoy the weekend!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Many, many of us are sick with some crap... just days after talking about the trails in sky.. I took Z-Stack Vitamins 4/day for 3 days and never skipped a beat. IMO they tried to make us ill so we couldn't show up to vote.
~~
I have a recipe we call HOG honey onion and garlic you sautee onion and garlic in butter (add cayenne pepper if wanted) and add honey while hot... take 1/2 teaspoon every couple hours.. I have seen this work within a day on the worst of flu's ... (onion is natural anti viral, garlic anti parasite and anti oxident, same with the honey (local if you have)
~~
You can also cut an onion in half and place in rooms, they will purify the air to keep others from getting sick.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

You think 1.5bn/yr (that we know of) businesses just shut down like that?

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

WI NN ING!

😄 🤣

(2) Show this thread

Duudaa duudaa

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

watching my roof leak in a downpour and there is nothing i can do about it

I am just scrolling its 3:44 am eastern time. I couldnt sleep. Regretting Monday already. Need longer weekends. Ready to get this show on the road already! Everybody at work thinks i am a conspiracy nut. I will make it.

Well dang, DoQ+! Thats a tough act to follow. 😂
God bless you:)

Good early morning Doq! I'm just sitting around waiting for this 👇

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Yep.,.,,, This is like watching the worlds worst soap opera.... the plots getting more and more unbelievable!!!! As the World Turns??🤣

(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana came to the rescue of@jfkjrfan digging his hole.
Poor thing was gonna wear himself out.

WE NEED A BIGGER HOLE!

Just load up on the low boy and Nana can dig you a big ass hole where ever you want to bury these sobs.
@doqholliday

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

Wouldn't It Be Hillaryass if West Point has been making Silver Great again ?

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Hey Doq, check this out... FTX could be a MUCH BIGGER scandal than first thought... 👀 reddit apes are digging into this..
https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/comments/ysue45/you_all_might_want_to_be_sitting_down_for_this/

Inventory on the steelhead tackle, it's been a while. Hoping to take the kid and his 2 grandpas Sunday if the river doesn't ice up. -4° this morning

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Just being me but on TS trying to lift the vibe if I can, if God allows it be.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

its afternoon here in Australia

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

scrolling through AU, while season 1 episode 7 of Cheers plays in background.
"Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got ...."

The AGE of the supercomputer.. everything is an intelligence..test.

Tales. Many tales. [U found me/us]
Upcoming over here: Time 4 bed. Sleep.
Slowly creepin in. Adventure tales next.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I was watching a ballet video and dancing with them. :)

wut