Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sup Patriots?

What ya up to on this Friday night/Saturday morning?

Iโ€™m currently watching SBF, FTX and all of the crypto space get fooked and thoroughly enjoying the show while I continue to work on building the future of the American Dream 2.0.

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

โ€œOne cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.โ€ Saint Gianna Molla

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, should we all have XRP?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Totally up to you.

Iโ€™m not a financial advisor.

But I do have a bag of XRP and I also think 99% of all crypto is going to zero. :)

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

@Doq Holliday Whats your opinion of The Coins Whiplash347 promotes?

that dude has helped a lot of people lose money

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

I know! If really upsets me! However, โ€œloseโ€ can only be accurate if they are scam assets. Every token is based on after the shift.

But the bigger point is, if indeed its a scam, how has it been allowed to continue against our movement for this long?

You would be talking Madoff numbers of who has been scammed! I hope its not, but it will be interesting!! Justice will be served to all who hurt humanity! i know that!