Patriots this is a call to prayer for Lake and Blake in Arizona. Stop what you are doing and say a 30 second prayer for VICTORY for them both. Pray against the evildoers in Arizona as well. Thank you! πŸ˜‡
Lord Jesus we humbly come before you and ask for your hand of victory to sweep over Kari Lake and the Blake Masters. We ask for your angels of protection to surround them. Please defeat the evildoers in Arizona who are attempting to interfer with this election. In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

πŸ™AMEN! πŸ™

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Wow, thanks! πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Prayers UP!! Trusting God to ACT!

amen

amen

amen

amen

amen

amen

amen

amen

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dear Father, I pray for Kari & Blake so they may finish the mission at hand! Thank You Father, In Jesus name, Amen!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dear Father, I pray for Kari & Blake so they may finish the mission at hand! Thank You Father, In Jesus name, Amen!

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

Petitioning our Divine Creator to surround Kari and Blake with a protective shield so no harm will come to them. And on the other side of this debacle they will implement a brand new exciting life for all Arizonians!

Sending prayers!

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoneπŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Done! πŸ™β€οΈ