I’m taking the rest of the day off, just pissed at this whole freaking mess.
I have half a mind to quit the movement and close my accounts. I will not come back until there is a damn EBS. Or a#Q drop. Or a rally. Or if@VincentKennedy asks me to come back.

Pissed, we’ll see what happens.

Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Yup I'm with you.

Q, anon, savin, Johnson, X22 ...
all of them have been stringing EVERYONE along.
they should be ashamed. These posters with their silly numbers hour after hour, day after day....123....11:11 always so mysterious and no solid explanations. all pissy when they get challenged. its like a mean girls club from high school... oh ya, we're the cool in crowd....we know whats going on but you have to figure it out on your own. oh ya... its a movie! military in control! Ask for hard proof or challenge them and THEY LOSE THEIR SHIT. There's the proof right there that IT'S ALL A LIE.

And where exactly are they today hhmmmm?

crickets....

the ONLY honorable one is David Nino Rodriguez.
a really stand up man. He posted today. that man deserves a medal.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

The elections are all fixed and contrived. The winners, I assure you, are picked long before Election Day. This entire process is executed to make us feel demoralized. DON'T LET THEM WIN!

Here, we have companions that love their country, value morals, and genuinely care for one another. I have witnessed much beauty on this platform. Good people that lift up the spirits of their fellow man and pray for the well being of friends, family, and strangers. I suppose it depends on how you view the "movement". But, there is great love and support here on AU. Isn't that alone worth staying for?

They may be able to steal our elections and limit our freedoms. But, they can NOT take away love, passion and community unless we willingly relinquish those gifts given to us by God. I hope you reconsider and stay with us here, hand in hand, wherever this journey may take us. Together we have everything. Apart we have nothing. WWG1WGA

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Yeap! Ditto! The Narrative makes no sense anymore! Its repetitive over and over and over! Now it looks like they will ride Trump into the sunset and rreplace with the unproven Mega donor Desantis. Not sold on him yet! He plays a great role but not like Q+! 🙏🏻✨❤️🐸💯🇺🇸👊🏻

I'm thinking seriously about taking the rest of the year off of AU. I could come back on January 1st and see where we are at. I'm so friggin exhausted just dealing with my own jacked up issues I don't reckon the world needs me watching to do what it's gonna do anyway.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Well Q dropped yesterday .👍