Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’m taking the rest of the day off, just pissed at this whole freaking mess.
I have half a mind to quit the movement and close my accounts. I will not come back until there is a damn EBS. Or a#Q drop. Or a rally. Or if@VincentKennedy asks me to come back.

Pissed, we’ll see what happens.

The elections are all fixed and contrived. The winners, I assure you, are picked long before Election Day. This entire process is executed to make us feel demoralized. DON'T LET THEM WIN!

Here, we have companions that love their country, value morals, and genuinely care for one another. I have witnessed much beauty on this platform. Good people that lift up the spirits of their fellow man and pray for the well being of friends, family, and strangers. I suppose it depends on how you view the "movement". But, there is great love and support here on AU. Isn't that alone worth staying for?

They may be able to steal our elections and limit our freedoms. But, they can NOT take away love, passion and community unless we willingly relinquish those gifts given to us by God. I hope you reconsider and stay with us here, hand in hand, wherever this journey may take us. Together we have everything. Apart we have nothing. WWG1WGA

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Iodine, click on at the bottom under it