I'm begging for prayers tribe...my 78 yr old dad is in the hospital for covid. They are trying to give him that Remdeatha whatever the fook! I am freaking out!!! His doc is like all the rest...no Ivermectin, they dont allow that....😤😡 last parent on earth and they are going to kill him!

Only people mentioned by @CozmoColleen2974 in this post can reply

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication

I learned several thinga while my mother & father was dying in the hospital. Listen the medical staff while shaking your head yes then go buy your own Ivermetcin. Visit your dad when you know the doc won't be there and give it to him yourself. Smear it on his arms if you're afraid. It will be absorbed into the skin. Don't be afraid to take charge. Say no to the Ventilator and the meds. If you have to take him out of the hospital then do it. Get an attorney to draw up a medical power of attorney. Love ones die because no ones stands up to the murderers

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Violet *** to her Publication

My 98 year old mother and I have mutually decided that no matter what - NO HOSPITAL. Hospice or home health care but NO HOSPITAL.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Violet *** to her Publication

I PUT MY INJECTABLE IVERMECTIN IN MY ORANGE JUICE EVERY NIGHT 1ML PER 100LB I DRINK IT

(5) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers sent for your dad. God Bless.

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Tribe...I got him home!! He's weak, grumpy and a little more himself ☺He's damn lucky I'm not a normie or uneducated window licker!!! My experience with some of the staff pissed me off and freaked me out folks... Stand up!!! Speak up!!!
Thank God for all of you and the many rabbit holes over the years! God is working overtime for all of us 🙏💕🙏
Best Vibe Tribe ever! Love light and prayers to all of you!!!

God loving wife💛, mother of 2 wonderful girls💝, forever patriot🇺🇸 and a bit of a firecracker!💥 Let's finish this now!!🙏

I came to check on your dads status from your post 3 days ago... so flippin happy to hear he is recovering!!! many continued blessings to you and family🙏💝

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

(2) Show this thread

Few months ago I had to have surgery...so on my admission paperwork I listed this as something that I was allergic to...so it was put on my wrist as being a drug that they couldn't give me...just in case. Now it's permanently added to my medical records as an allergy. Just a CYA...

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted and happy to see he is getting better. Bravo for making a stand🙏❤️

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

NO AMNESTY FOR THE DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL.

NONE...

🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

How is he doing today Colleen? I hope well. Let us know.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

All of your prayers are working!!! He is doing a little better today thank God ...but man he is so congested. O2 is 90 w/ 1L of ox. A dosed him with colloidal silver when I went today. This evening I'm taking him some Ivermectin and H2O2 w/ Distilled water to try to get his oxygen levels up so we can get him home!!! The nurses know where I stand without a doubt! Walked into his room today while PT was in there...no mask, no gloves, no hazmat suit for me. We understand is what they said 😏 Thank you!!! Best tribe on the planet 🙏💕🙏 Love, light and continued prayers are appreciated!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

My prayers are with you all!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏
Evac Prayers Up

God surround Colleen's father with your guardian angels. I pray no harm in any way will come against him. I pray for your divine touch upon him and a quick recovery. Pour out your peace upon them both and help them feel your presence.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

🙏❤️Prayed for all of you!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏 for your father and you ❤️

prayers. please show them your information about the death drug and remind them of the neuremberg trials. i will pray for your dad and family

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

I'm so very thankful for all of you! It's been such an emotional day. I'm praying we got them NOT to give him that remdesivir!!! This system is so eight ways fooked!! Doc was so...guys she lied. Told me he was on O2 2 L saturation 88. Brother said that he wasnt on O2 nor a pulse ox...he was right next to him while i was on the phone with her! Keep praying ...update you guys tomorrow! I might of told her that if anything happened to my dad i would find her...😬 so a little prayer for my mouth wouldnt hurt! love all of you!!

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Good on you Colleen. You are a fighter who loves your Father very much and would do anything for them. I don't condone violence but these people have blood on their hands (knowingly or wilfully ignorant) and maybe the threat of violence will wake them the fook up. I will be praying for your Father that he makes a full recovery and you get him home as soon as possible. I will also pray for you for strength in this difficult time and not to lose your cool. Keep us posted how he is going.
God bless friend

(1) Show this thread

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

PRAYING!!!!!

😞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for Gods protection from that evil.

Sending prayers, strength and light your way.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

i can’t believe with everything coming out they are still trying to pull this crap. i will pray for your father’s recovery And for your strength to beat them out of their evil methods .

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Here is the detail on the spray

https://anonup.com/thread/10811131