APL 8.17 ๐Ÿ™ 17 ๐Ÿธ 144๐Ÿ’š000 ๐Ÿ‘ผ 1111 ๐Ÿ™

I'm begging for prayers tribe...my 78 yr old dad is in the hospital for covid. They are trying to give him that Remdeatha whatever the fook! I am freaking out!!! His doc is like all the rest...no Ivermectin, they dont allow that....๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก last parent on earth and they are going to kill him!

Tribe...I got him home!! He's weak, grumpy and a little more himself โ˜บHe's damn lucky I'm not a normie or uneducated window licker!!! My experience with some of the staff pissed me off and freaked me out folks... Stand up!!! Speak up!!!
Thank God for all of you and the many rabbit holes over the years! God is working overtime for all of us ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™
Best Vibe Tribe ever! Love light and prayers to all of you!!!

In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CozmoColleen2974 in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

God loving wife๐Ÿ’›, mother of 2 wonderful girls๐Ÿ’, forever patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and a bit of a firecracker!๐Ÿ’ฅ Let's finish this now!!๐Ÿ™

I came to check on your dads status from your post 3 days ago... so flippin happy to hear he is recovering!!! many continued blessings to you and family๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’